- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, Spain
Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients – such as Disney, Mattel or Universal- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, giving support during the development and publishing phase of their games.
Our mission is to create fun and unique games that make happy to the greatest number of people and we aim to be a reference worldwide, showing that we make excellent games from Seville, being a happy company. We want to achieve this by being creative, teaming up, enjoying working and being PROs at what we do.
Would you like to wortk with us?
We are looking for a proactive and analytical data analyst with very good
communication skills, high level of enthusiasm and interest in the mobile video-gaming sector.
Your main role is to analyse the behavior of our game users through the study of different KPI's and propose suggestions, recommendations on how to improve the experience and game performance overall.
· Work with Product Management, Design, Development -and other stakeholders- to determine appropriate research contributions to improve retention, monetization and revenue optimization of our games.
· Provide a wide range of analysis to identify trends and opportunities throughout our game catalogue.
· Evaluate and quantify the effects of changes implemented in our games using data analysis and statistical methods and make recommendations to improve the performance of our games.
· Design and implement specific statistical tests (Ex: A / B tests).
· University degree in technical or quantitative discipline
(Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering)
· Experience with SQL and R
· Analysis and innovative capacity to solve problems.
· Ability to express orally and in writing (through reports) the hypotheses, data and conclusions obtained in your analyses.
· Understanding of all the main KPIs involved in videogames: MAU, DAU, ARPDAU, ARPPU, LTV, Retention, Stickiness etc.
· Be able to clearly present your work to others, even in a non-technical manner, both through the language used and the reports generated.
· Be able to clearly identify the behavior of players and create segments that apply to the needs of each game.
· Has experience identifying problems with data and providing solutions that lead to clear improvements after their integration.
· Be able to organize and prioritize your work to optimize the results correctly.
· Be highly proactive and make proposals that are always related to the improvement of processes and solutions.
· Feel comfortable working with other areas and be able to integrate your workflows into them, especially with producing and QA areas.
What we offer:
· Full-Time Employment.
· Social Benefits included on Genera as Great Place to Work:
● Genera Health Program
● Free Fruit, Healthy Breakfast and...beer!
● Flexible Payment Plan, including private health insurance,
Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Nursery and Ticket Transport.
● Relocation package.