Senior Game Developer
- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, Spain
Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients – such as Disney, Mattel or Universal- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, giving support during the development and publishing phase of their games.
Our mission is to create from our offices in Seville fun and unique games that spread joy to millions of players around the world, becoming a global reference in the industry, while always prioritizing our teams' happiness!
We want to achieve this by being creative, teaming up, enjoying our work and being PROs at what we do.
Would you like to work with us?
Genera Games is currently searching for a Senior Game Developer to work in our headquarters based in Sevilla, within one of our studios focused on the development of casual mobile games.
Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Owning all functionality associated with real time 3D rendering and overall performance for our games, working with a team of engineering professionals.
- You will evaluate and understand the potential impacts of various 3D rendering techniques and will make evidence-based recommendations on our path forward.
- You’ll make deep contributions to essential technologies that make our products unique and ensures the best performance in as many devices as possible.
- You will hold the team to high standards by demonstrating good practices for system design, documentation, testing, and quality software implementation.
- You will collaborate with the team leads and also with QA, improving tools and processes.
- You deliver amazing software that contributes to releasing a game that our players will love.
The perfect candidate has:
- Deep experience with the Unity Game Engine, particularly with the Universal render pipeline, SRP batching, memory profiling tools and frame debugger.
- Deep understanding of quality, memory budgets and performance optimization for mobile devices.
- Experience with developing for multiple simultaneous platforms (iOS, Android…).
- The mindset of putting user experience and game feel first.
We will ONLY consider candidates…
- With a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 7+ years of professional software development experience.
- High level of proficiency with C#, C++, or an equivalent OO Language.
- High proficiency 3D Math, cameras manipulation, Rendering Pipelines, shaders, and 3D Rendering techniques.
- Has contributed software to at least one shipping game on the Appstore or Google Play.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to work closely and professionally within a development team…
- With previous experience working on games.
- With experience using Unity3D
- Available to relocate to Seville (Once the Covid-19 crisis situation allows it).
- The opportunity to join a talented and dinamic development team, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
- Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.
- Becoming a member of our Genera Games family and enjoy all the perks and benefits of working with us.