IOS Developer (experienced in UNity3D)
- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, Spain
Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients – such as Disney, Mattel or Universal- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, giving support during the development and publishing phase of their games.
Our mission is to create from our offices in Seville fun and unique games that spread joy to millions of players around the world, becoming a global reference in the industry, while always prioritizing our teams' happiness!
We want to achieve this by being creative, teaming up, enjoying our work and being PROs at what we do.
Would you like to work with us?
Genera Games is currently searching for an iOS Developer to work in our headquarters based in Sevilla, within one of our studios focused on the development of casual mobile games.
Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Collaborate with the game team to define, design, and launch new features for iOS devices taking ownership of the proposed solutions.
- Ensure that our games are very stable and run smoothly on iOS platforms.
- Carefully evaluate the technical trade-offs and consequences of every decision that affects iOS features and portings.
- Develop, deliver, maintain, and implement high quality technical solutions always aligned with the game team.
- Stay up to date with iOS SDKs and feature additions to propose possible features we can add in our games.
- Be responsible for the IOS builds and report/warn the game team about any issue that need to be reviewed.
- Learn Unity3d basics through this process to be up to date of the way of working and build unity iOS bridge plugins in the near future.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs related to iOS platforms
- Maintain relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable.
- Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing products and/or systems and services.
- Seek out and act upon feedback.
- Ensure all tasks are completed to the required quality standards.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
The perfect candidate has:
- Experience working with Unity3D and ideally working with Unity3D native platform plugins.
- Deep understanding of iOS SDKs and features in order to suggest changes, updates or new features to include in our games.
- Android development experience and platform knowledge.
- The mindset of putting user experience and game feel first.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to users.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software features, and technical designs
We will ONLY consider candidates…
- With a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- +3 years of years of native iOS experience (swift & objective-C) with demonstrable App Store submissions.
- Experience working with Unity3D.
- Has contributed software to at least one shipping one app on the AppStore.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to work closely and professionally within a development team.
- Available to relocate to Seville (Once the Covid-19 crisis situation allows it).
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a young and dinamic development team, located in the sunny city of Sevilla.
- Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.
- Access to activities within the “Genera Cares” program (personal training, free healthy breakfast, yoga lessons, fresh fruit every day…)
- Optional flexible retribution package (Ticket Restaurant, Nursery, Transportation and private health insurance).
- Beer tap at the office!