Junior QA mobile game tester
- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, Spain
Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients – such as Disney, Mattel or Universal- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, giving support during the development and publishing phase of their games.
Our mission is to create fun and unique games that make happy to the greatest number of people and we aim to be a reference worldwide, showing that we make excellent games from Seville, being a happy company. We want to achieve this by being creative, teaming up, enjoying working and being PROs at what we do.
Would you like to wortk with us?
Game Testers at Genera Games are responsible for finding and replicating bugs/glitches and accurately reporting them to the game developers. The ideal candidate is a passionate and driven gamer. We are looking for individuals that are detail oriented, have excellent grammar, and want to contribute their talents to the QA team to help craft exceptional entertainment experiences for users.
- Being part of a QA team, working in a development environment with other departments and reporting to the QA Lead.
- Assure quality of products by identifying, reproducing and reporting game bugs in concise written report formats.
- Executing test plans on pre-release versions of software.
- Collaborating on miscellaneous QA process related tasks/projects.
- 1+ year of previous QA experience
- Basic to intermediate understanding of QA testing types (e.g. exploratory, performance, regression testing…)
- Good organization and ability to prioritize tasks
- Debug tool usage knowledge
- Accurate bug reporting skills, giving detailed information about defects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Spanish
- Ability to work as a team under pressure in order to meet milestones
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Passion for video games
- Basic to intermediate understanding of mobile device functionality and hardware (iOS/Android)
- QA experience in mobile game testing or in a related field
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or relevant to the position
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent and clear your verbal and written communications.
- Enjoy challenges and problem solving.
- Passionate about game development.
- Positive attitude.
* Candidates without this previous experience will not be considered in the selection process