Backend and multiplayer programmer
- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, España
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients – such as Disney, Mattel or Universal- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, giving support during the development and publishing phase of their games.
Our mission is to create fun and unique games that make happy to the greatest number of people and we aim to be a reference worldwide, showing that we make excellent games from Seville, being a happy company. We want to achieve this by being creative, teaming up, enjoying working and being PROs at what we do.
Would you like to wortk with us?
Descripción del empleo
We are currently looking for a videogame programmer with wide knowdledge in backend and multiplayer services. This placement would be in one of the indie teams we collaborate with, based in Sevilla (Spain).
- Knowledge of at least two programming languages and paradigms (e.g. C++, C#, Go, Java, Python, etc).
- Experience with at least one public cloud environment (e.g. GCP, AWS, Azure, etc).
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience integrating codebases with traditional authentication protocols like OAuth.
- Experience working with Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience with matchmaking.
- Worked with some of the major Game BaaS technology (gamespark, playfab, gamelift, nakama, other)
- Worked on at least one released networked multiplayer game.
- Fluency both in Spanish and English.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a young and dinamic development team, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
- Permanent contract.
- Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.