Senior game designer
- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, Spain
Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients – such as Disney, Mattel or Universal- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, giving support during the development and publishing phase of their games.
Our mission is to create fun and unique games that make happy to the greatest number of people and we aim to be a reference worldwide, showing that we make excellent games from Seville, being a happy company. We want to achieve this by being creative, teaming up, enjoying working and being PROs at what we do.
Would you like to wortk with us?
- Pitching new game concepts and ideas to studio directors that will be our investment for the future of the studio (either based on a client IP or to create or own IP’s).
- Creating game design documents that clearly communicate ideas, concepts and requirements to the rest of the team.
- Creating systems and mechanics catered to a games specific demographic target.
- Monitoring key game health metrics and be able to formulate product/design decisions based on the data.
- Tuning and balancing content developed by the team; extending those systems to realise new visions for gameplay and improve player experience.
- Making decisions based on live data and analytics/trends.
- Keeping a fluent communication both with the development teams and the game producers.
- Gathering, acknowledging, and responding to internal feedback, adjusting design choices as necessary.
• Proven experience as a game designer: complete implementations from concept to delivery.
• Strong documentation and communication skills.
• Deep understanding of the current mobile/social landscape.
• Experience working with Unity.
Plus would be:
- Previous experience as level designer.
- Experience managing other people’s work (junior game designers, level designers).