Senior game designer
- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, Spain
Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients – such as Disney, Mattel or Universa l- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, publishing their games.
- Pitching new game concepts and ideas to studio directors that will be our investment for the future of the studio (either based on a client IP or to create or own IP’s).
- Creating game design documents that clearly communicate ideas, concepts and requirements to the rest of the team.
- Creating systems and mechanics catered to a games specific demographic target.
- Monitoring key game health metrics and be able to formulate product/design decisions based on the data.
- Tuning and balancing content developed by the team; extending those systems to realise new visions for gameplay and improve player experience.
- Making decisions based on live data and analytics/trends.
- Keeping a fluent communication both with the development teams and the game producers.
- Gathering, acknowledging, and responding to internal feedback, adjusting design choices as necessary.
• Proven experience as a game designer: complete implementations from concept to delivery.
• Strong documentation and communication skills.
• Deep understanding of the current mobile/social landscape.
• Experience working with Unity.
Plus would be:
- Previous experience as level designer.
- Experience managing other people’s work (junior game designers, level designers).