Senior Unity developer
- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, España
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
Genera Games is a leading multi-platform mobile entertainment company.
Based in Seville, Spain, we have been providing mobile solutions since 2002 for global operator groups, brand partners and leading media companies, as well as developing our own mobile games.
Our vision is to deliver the friendliest, most engaging and reliable user experience through creative thinking, innovation and close partner relationships.
Descripción del empleo
We are currently looking for a senior programmer, with proved experience in the videogame industry and high knowledge of Unity3D. We are searching a candidate passionate about video games, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented.
Main responsibilities include:
- Defining and code the render pipeline of the project, helping the art team to achieve fast performance but beautiful graphics.
- Leading other programmers to achieve the project goals, proposing technical solutions whenever is needed
- Supporting the development in whatever task is needed (gameplay, UI, AI, optimization, builds...)
- Senior programmer (C#)
- Great knowledge in graphics programming: Shader, postptorcess, render pipelines, etc
- 5+ Years Unity experience
- Profiling and optimization
- Experience with a wide range of game level systems, including scene management, rendering ,animation , physics, , AI, etc
- High communication skills and team work
- Realtime multiplayer or server programming is a plus
- • Opportunity to join a senior dev team and, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
• Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.