Senior 3d Artist
- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, España
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients – such as Disney, Mattel or Universal- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, giving support during the development and publishing phase of their games.
Our mission is to create fun and unique games that make happy to the greatest number of people and we aim to be a reference worldwide, showing that we make excellent games from Seville, being a happy company. We want to achieve this by being creative, teaming up, enjoying working and being PROs at what we do.
Would you like to wortk with us?
Descripción del empleo
Genera Games is currently searching a Senior 3D Artist to work in our headquarters based in Sevilla.
Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Ensuring the quality and technical optimization requirements
- Participating in designing and defining the artistic guidelines of the project.
- Deciding the technical approach and execution that will bring better results for the outcome of the assets.
- Modeling, texturing and rigging characters and objects in the style required for the project.
- Designing environments and maps.
We will ONLY consider candidates…
- That can provide a portfolio full of appealing characters and/or environments.
- With previous experience working on videogames (5 years minimum).
- With experience using 3DS Max and Unity3D
- Available to relocate to Seville (we don't offer remote-work option for this position).
- Opportunity to join a young and dinamic development team, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
- Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.
Suitable candidates will be contacted and asked to make a test.