Senior 3d Artist
- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, Spain
Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients – such as Disney, Mattel or Universal- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, giving support during the development and publishing phase of their games.
Our mission is to create from our offices in Seville fun and unique games that spread joy to millions of players around the world, becoming a global reference in the industry, while always prioritizing our teams' happiness!
We want to achieve this by being creative, teaming up, enjoying our work and being PROs at what we do.
Would you like to work with us?
Genera Games is currently searching for a Senior 3D Artist to work in our headquarters based in Sevilla, within one of our studios focused on the development of casual mobile games.
Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Ensuring the quality and technical optimization requirements
- Participating in designing and defining the artistic guidelines of the project.
- Deciding the technical approach and execution that will bring better results for the outcome of the assets.
- Modeling, texturing objects and characters in the style required for the project.
- Designing environments and maps.
The perfect candidate:
- Is a very creative person with a passion for games art hand crafted art.
- Has a relevant degree and proven experience as a game artist.
- Has a proven track record of creating appealing characters and environments.
- Good concept art skills with a good eye for composition color, lighting, and perspective.
- Has a decent knowledge of game engine asset production, including modeling, texturing, shaders, rigs and particle systems (animation would be a very valuable plus!)
- Knows a lot about game engine asset’s technical requirements, including performance /memory budgets, workflows and asset pipelines.
- Is able to produce appealing art in different styles, depending on the requirements of the project.
- Has good communication and organizational skills, preferably experience from working in an agile project environment.
- Wide experience working with: 3DS Max, Maya, Blender, Spine(is a plus), Adobe suite.
- Experience using Unity3D engine (preferably mobile projects).
- Spanish speaker is not a requirement but would be a plus.
We will ONLY consider candidates…
- That can provide a portfolio full of appealing props, characters and/or environments.
- Knowledge of modeling, texturing, shaders,(rigging, animation and particle systems is a plus)
- With previous experience working on games.
- Senior experience working with, at least one modeling animation and rendering software.
- With experience using Unity3D
- Available to relocate to Seville (Once the Covid-19 crisis situation allows it).
- The opportunity to join a talented and dynamic development team, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
- Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.
- Becoming a member of our Genera Games family and enjoy all the perks and benefits of working with us.