- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, Spain
Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients – such as Disney, Mattel or Universal- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, giving support during the development and publishing phase of their games.
Our mission is to create fun and unique games that make happy to the greatest number of people and we aim to be a reference worldwide, showing that we make excellent games from Seville, being a happy company. We want to achieve this by being creative, teaming up, enjoying working and being PROs at what we do.
Would you like to wortk with us?
We are currently looking for a Unity programmer, with + 3 years of proven experience in the videogame industry and high knowledge of Unity3D.
We are looking for passionate about video games, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related degree, or relevant
- Excellent C# and C++ software engineering, debugging and optimization skills
- Knowledge of Unity3D development tools and process
- Good knowledge of games made by other companies