- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, Spain
Genera Games is a leading developer and publisher of free games for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. We make a range of different, exciting games; from action to fighting and shooting, car and boat racing, zombie hunting, puzzles and casual games.
We believe that innovation and creativity are the keys to creating mobile games that amaze, inspire, and bring a little bit of fun to everyday life. Genera Games works with several multinational entertainment, sports and toy companies to bring you some of the best mobile games, such as Frozen Free Fall and Icy Shot, Star Wars Puzzle Droids, Shrek Sugar Fever, Barbie Fashion Closet and LaLiga Head Soccer.
We are currently looking for a junior programmer, with proven experience (1 year) in the videogame industry and high knowledge of Unity3D. We are searching a candidate passionate about video games, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of C# and C++ software engineering, debugging and optimization skills
- Knowledge of Unity3D development tools and process
- Good knowledge of games made by other companies
- Self-motivating and communicative.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about making outstanding video games!