QA Tester Internship
- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, Spain
Genera Games is a leading developer and publisher of free games for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. We make a range of different, exciting games; from action to fighting and shooting, car and boat racing, zombie hunting, puzzles and casual games.
We believe that innovation and creativity are the keys to creating mobile games that amaze, inspire, and bring a little bit of fun to everyday life. Genera Games works with several multinational entertainment, sports and toy companies to bring you some of the best mobile games, such as Frozen Free Fall and Icy Shot, Star Wars Puzzle Droids, Shrek Sugar Fever, Barbie Fashion Closet and LaLiga Head Soccer.
We are currently looking for student passionated about videogames interested in join our Genera Indie team as QA tester.
Your main responsability will be help the QA tester to ensure that the games are released with the proper quality, with special focus on game design and balancing. For that you will learn to:
- Identify and gather all the relevant data for each project.
- Understand, analyze and explain the data obtained during the playtest, translating it into clear conclusions and actionable suggestions.
- Work proficiently with the playtesting tools.
-Being able to efficiently prepare and present all necessary documentation for performing the playtests, and for presenting the analysis and conclusions.
- Know the limitations and main characteristics of the devices he works with.
- Have frequent and fluent communication with the creation teams.
- Bachelors degree
- Able to work in English on a daily basis
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Passion for video games
- Pro-activity and initiative