Regional Marketing Associate, Reagent Services
- 860 Centennial Ave, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
GenScript Biotech Corporation is a leading Contract Research Organization and the world leader in biotechnology reagent service industry, as well as an open platform for pre-clinical drug discovery and pharmaceutical development, located in Piscataway, New Jersey. Our core business is in life science research, products and sevices. We are driven by innovative technologies, providing services including gene synthesis, custom protein and antibody services, and antibody, protein and catalog products. As a public company (HK Stock: 01548), our mission is to make human and nature healthier through biotechnology. Established in 2002, we have built our commercial and production centers in New Jersey, United States and Nanjing, China. More than 13,000 peer-reviewed journal articles have cited GenScript’s services and products. There are also branches in Ireland, Netherlands, and Japan. We have been serving more than 100 countries and 200,000+ customers around the world for more than 16 years. For more details, welcome to visit our website www.genscript.com
Key Responsibilities (in progressive tense, no punctuation mark after each sentence)
· Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to achieve company objectives for Reagent Service Business Unit, through different channels: events, editors, third-party advertising, social media
· Conduct channel research in areas such as effectiveness and competitor intelligence
· Write and edit marketing materials, including but not limited to campaign emails, event brochures and flyers, webpages, news releases, social media posts
· Support exhibitions and events, including but not limited to registration, ordering services, packing/unpacking, shipping, lead management, budget, and expense tracking
· Booth layout and design, booth vendor selection and negotiation
· Attend selected tradeshows
· Manage marketing gift inventory
· Supply other teams with requested Marketing collaterals and gifts
Experiences & Skills (no punctuation mark after each sentence)
· Master’s degree in Life Science
· Good technical knowledge of molecular biology, synthetic biology, protein or antibody is preferred
· Previous sales or marketing work experience is a big plus.
· Proficient technical writing skills.
· Quick learner, self-motivated, and a team player
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Ability to lift 25 lbs
· Ability and willingness to travel (up to 20%)
GenScript USA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is GenScript’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GenScript USA Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace.