Business Intelligence Analyst
- 21902 US-97, Orondo, WA 98843, USA
Gee Whiz, part of the Auvil Fruit family of companies, is a premium grower and producer of Washington apples and cherries sold under the highly regarded Gee Whiz brand. We are looking for a highly motivated Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team, to turn data into information and knowledge that can be used to make sound decisions. You will provide data that is accurate, reliable, is easily accessible by displaying information in new form and conduct analysis and exploration.
This position reports to the Chief Information Officer (CIO).
At Auvil, we are a family, invested in each other, dedicated to growing the best tasting fruit. Join us…Where Passion Meets Flavor!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with business groups to collect and document report/ dashboard requirements, collaborate on solutions, and provide quick prototyping solutions in Tableau during brainstorming solutions.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications that will be used in design, development, implementation and maintenance of BI Solutions.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Participates in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of data acquisition, data modeling, data movement, metadata management, report development, and QA testing.
- Support existing BI infrastructure.
- Provide training and assistance to users.
- Provide high quality deliverables by performing unit testing, identifying discrepancies and devising solutions.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Strong proficiency with SQL, T-SQL, and stored procedures
- Strong proficiency with SSRS and SSIS
- Strong Tableau development skills
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Curiosity and passion about data, visualization, and solving problems
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Enthusiastic and willing to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Bachelor of Science in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a report development, data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology.
This position is not eligible for employment-based immigration. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.