Talented UI Designer - CRO Team
- Stockholm, Sweden
Gears of Leo is the tech and product company within LeoVegas mobile gaming group. Our vision is to create the greatest gaming experience and to lead the way into the mobile future. We power LeoVegas Group, creating and developing highly innovative products that our customers love, and we always work with cutting edge technology. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background leads to a inspiring work environment for our employees and a better product for our users, and the over 20 different nationalities represented in our company are proof of that . As an employee of one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, you’ll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level. Based in Sweden, we have centrally-located offices in Stockholm, Västerås and Växjö. We're constantly looking for new talent; join us to see what a career at Gears of Leo can offer you.
At Gears of Leo, we’re now expanding our business with a brand new team within Conversion Rate Optimization.
Our new UI Designer is going to work in the CRO team and in collaboration measure and optimize different KPI’s. We do see that you have experience in A/B testing and skills to present your findings since the role will include presentations for different stakeholders throughout the LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group.
You’ll be a part of a highly dynamic group in the product organization and will work cross-functional with many teams. As a UI Designer, you’ll be responsible for the visual parts of the conversion rate optimization work and make sure all design is within the brand guidelines. You’ll also work closely with designers and developers to create a coherent testing approach.
You'll be responsible for:
- Responsible for creating visual test variations
- Communicate concepts and ideas using tools, such as wireframes, prototypes etc
- Define KPIs together with stakeholders
- Take ownership of your work and follow up on the final implementation
- Stay on top of the latest trends, dare to experiment and challenge current solutions
- You’ll be responsible for creating visual test variations assets in Photoshop/Illustrator and setting them up
- Experience in performing A/B testing, usability studies and remote user testing
- Experience with tech and design limitations
- Experience in setting up metrics and tracking KPIs
- Experience from online gaming, online e-commerce or online entertainment
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Good in presenting and communicating data
- Fluency in English, native Swedish skills is positive but far from a must
We do like you a little bit extra if you have
Experience in copywriting
Working at Gears
Do you thrive on tackling challenges? Do you love to take initiative? Do you want to grow as an individual and a professional? If you answered yes to these questions, we want you. We're always looking for talented coworkers who are eager to make a difference and go the extra mile to make it happen. We believe that the community you work in is just as important as the job you do. That's why we have breakfast together every Monday, fika together every Wednesday, and croissants every Friday. Knowledge sharing and collaboration is the backbone of our office and maintaining a strong work family is what makes that possible. We work hard to create a diverse, inclusive workplace where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you want to find out more information regarding who we are and what we do, visit our awesome website at gearsofleo.com!