Project Commercial Controller
- Mriehel Bypass, Birkirkara, Malta
Mekanika is a leading operator in the Building and Engineering Services Industry, specialising in mechanical and electrical contracting, HVAC solutions, lifts and escalators, industrial products and facilities management. Due to further expansion, the above-mentioned career opportunity has now arisen.
The selected candidate will be mainly responsible for:
· Proofread and participate in tender preparations;
· Compiling contract highlights, post awards;
· Budgeting and cash flow forecasting for project;
· Follow-up on contract critical milestones;
· Manage the translation of Project BOQ labour to fixes and services.
· Manage site installed work measurement and update BOQ;
· Manage Monthly Payment applications and certification;
· Compiling and analyse Project Performance Reports.
· Time/motion studies;
· Improvements to settlement sheet/BOQs and material costings;
· Project post-mortem report providing feedback to stakeholders;
· Strengths and weakness of the particular project.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Qualified in Project management or Quantity Surveying or Accounts/Commerce with minimum EQF Level 5;
· Competent with Microsoft Office and Accounting CT applications;
· Fluent in English writing and contract interpretation;
· Must have valid driving license.
Having relevant technical background and understanding and familiarity with FIDIC contracts will be considered an asset.
As part of the Gasan Group’s ongoing investment in its human resources, we are committed to provide constant learning and development opportunities to our employees. We also award all our employees with several benefits which include Health Insurance, Life Assurance and Personal Accident cover as well as other wellness incentives such as free gym sessions.