- Mriehel Bypass, Birkirkara, Malta
Mekanika is a leading operator in the Building and Engineering Services Industry, specialising in mechanical and electrical contracting, HVAC solutions, lifts and escalators, industrial products and facilities management.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Collecting orders of required materials from various sites;
- Sort and order requisitions by priority;
- Load company vehicle with the requested material and deliver each order to site;
- Purchase required products from various suppliers ensuring the best offer is obtained;
- Ensure stores are kept tidy and in an organised manner.
The ideal applicant for this post should have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a similar post;
- Understands both English and Maltese;
- Has a hands-on approach to work;
- Is organised, able to multi-task;
- Also able to use basic Microsoft Applications, such as Excel.
- Ideally is in possession of a C and C1 driving license.
Mekanika which forms part of Gasan Group Ltd. ensures the ongoing investment of its human resources, by being committed to provide constant learning and development opportunities. We also award all our employees with several benefits which include Health Insurance, Life Assurance and Personal Accident cover as well as other wellness incentives such as free gym sessions and free mental health therapy sessions.