Plumber / Pipe Fitter
- Mriehel Bypass, Birkirkara, Malta
Mekanika is a leading operator in the Building and Engineering Services Industry, specialising in mechanical and electrical contracting, HVAC solutions, lifts and escalators, industrial products and facilities management.
The prospective candidate will form part of a team of professional installers who are capable of carrying our pipe work installations on various projects, including but not limited to high-rise buildings.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Pipe Fitter / Plumber include:
- Installation of small and large diameter plumbing pipe-work of various materials;
- PPR and HDPE fusion weld type pipe-work installations;
- Galvanised or black steel pipe-work installations using quick coupling, Victaulic and or thread pipe-work.
The selected candidate will preferably:
- Have previous work experience working on mechanical installations in the Building Services sector;
- Have a good understanding of technical drawings;
- Be highly professional with a proactive approach;
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Be a team player willing to work in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment;
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
Mekanika which forms part of Gasan Group Ltd. ensures the ongoing investment of its human resources, by being committed to provide constant learning and development opportunities. We also award all our employees with several benefits which include Health Insurance, Life Assurance and Personal Accident cover as well as other wellness incentives such as free gym sessions and free mental health therapy sessions.