Garage Door Technician Apprentice
- 1 Overhead Way, Warwick, RI 02888, USA
At Garage Headquarters, people are the heart of our company. Our company was founded based on empowering employees to make our customer's experiences better every day with the innovative products and professional services we have provided to thousands of homes and businesses.
We are currently looking for a reliable, honest, hard-working career oriented individual to take on the technician apprentice position at Garage Headquarters.
- Minimum of one year of electrical, mechanical or carpentry experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift between 75-100lbs, use power and hand tools and climb ladders.
- Be a team player with strong work ethics and positive attitude.
- Previous garage door installation is a big plus, but not required.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check, physical exam and obtain a DOT medical card.
Garage Headquarters hires high quality individuals who are looking for a career and not just a job. We recruit and continually train the industry's best skilled people to deliver superior value to our customers.
We offer highly competitive wages, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), 401k, health, dental and life insurance. If you think you might be a good fit for our team, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer.