- 1 Overhead Way, Warwick, RI 02888, USA
At Garage Headquarters, people are the heart of our company. Our company was founded based on empowering employees to make our customer's experiences better every day with the innovative products and professional services we have provided to thousands of homes and businesses.
We are currently looking for a reliable, honest, hard-working career oriented individual to take on the position of Warehouse Worker.
- Receive deliveries as they come in and ensure receipt of all products.
- Stage all garage door orders so they are ready to be loaded onto installation trucks. Check target installation dates on all products.
- Assist garage door installers with the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Keep up with maintenance schedules for company machinery.
- Keep warehouse clean, put stock in correct location, organize and consolidate all products to get maximum space in the warehouse. This position also includes some janitorial duties in the office.
- Must be able to lift between 75-100lbs, use power and hand tools and climb ladders.
- Be a team player with strong work ethics and a positive attitude. Must be self-motivated. Time management and attention to detail are key to this position.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check, physical exam and obtain a DOT medical card.
- Must be able to operate a forklift and comfortable driving a flatbed truck. Welding experience is a plus.
We hire individuals who are looking for a career and not just a job. We recruit and continually train the industry's best skilled employees in order to deliver value to our customers. We offer competitive wages, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), 401k, health, dental and life insurance. If you think you might be a good fit for our team, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer.