Graduate/NYSC Intern Digital Marketing
- Osborne Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Gameover Digital is a creative agency providing premium digital advertising and marketing solutions for brands.We grow your business by bringing in new customer leads and retaining them through ads, video and social channels created specifically for your brands.
If you’re creative, hard-working, and are looking to make a difference, you might want to consider working with us. We’re searching for the best and brightest, the most committed, and the folks that know what it takes to produce the best results the first time. At the end of the day, it’s all about client results.
We offer flexible shifts and some fun company perks.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the role
- No previous experience of digital marketing role needed You will learn the necessary skills on the job
- An added advantage if you have a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice. experience in any of the following specialty e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- 6 months Internship for graduate/ 1 year NYSC Placement