C++ Developer (SPA Team)
- Work Model: Hybrid
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
We are seeking a talented, creative and passionate developer with experience in C++ to join the growing SPA team of Gameloft, handling products used by game teams across the company.
As a C++ Developer in our team you will master the coding skills and debugging techniques required to cover the widest range of mobile devices or consoles. You will get a deeper knowledge on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows, and learn what they have in common and what sets them apart, what you need to do and what to avoid when writing truly portable code.
- Reading and interpreting pre-existing code;
- Develop code to extend existing shared modules;
- Support the implementation of the shared modules in our games;
- Profiling and optimizing software components.
- Solid knowledge of C/C++;
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years previous work experience in C++;
- Creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize new concepts;
- Ability to work as a team player with initiative and openness;
- Rigorous, self-motivated, fast learner and resourceful;
- Positive, results-driven and action-oriented person;
- Advanced English - both speaking and writing.
It would be a plus if:
- You have previous experience in client/server network communication;
- You have previous experience with C#, Java or Objective C.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Hybrid Work (2 days/week from the office);
- 2 months/year of full remote to work from anywhere you want!
- Lunch tickets with the value of 30 RON/day;
- Day off for your birthday, your children`s birthday and company’s anniversary. Everyone is celebrated!
- Short Friday, so you can start your Weekend at 4pm!
- Medical subscription package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
- Flexibility around core studio hours;
- Free psychological counseling;
- Unique creative and professional work culture that embraces diversity;
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style;
- Free kickboxing classes;
- Bookster (borrow books for free, delivered in the office);
- All the usual perks: free coffee, free fruits, relaxation area, free gym at the office.
Join our survey
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.