Junior Game Developer (C++)
- Work Model: Hybrid
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®... Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As a member of Gameloft’s top-level engineering team in Gameloft Studios, your day-to-day work consists of:
- Working with flag-ship gaming devices such as Xbox, PlayStation, PC & famous smartphones to create the best game features & experience on all famous game stores (such as Steam, Epic, Apple Store, Google Play, Windows Store,…).
- Online working with programmers & artists from Europe Gameloft studios: Spain, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria,… you will improve tech and communication skills.
- Learning and taking part in the process of delivering high-quality games for international markets.
- Modern C++ programming (C++11, 14, 17, 20) & OOP knowledge.
- Good logical thinking & self-learning skills.
- Have a passion for programming & debugging.
- Ability to analyze tasks, arrange time to finish tasks on estimated time is an advantage.
- English proficiency is an advantage.
- Understanding rendering API as DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL is a big plus.
- Knowing famous game engine as Unity, Unreal Engine, Godot is an advantage.
- (1) 20-minute Phone screen (only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters),
- (2) Test,
- (3) Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Office location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid working model).
- Work hours: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurance (SI, HI, UI) and extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including internal training, sponsorship training, and e-learning (ilearn, Udemy,...).
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas).
- Hybrid working model (2 work-from-home days after probation period).
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
- Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: [email protected], titled: C++_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.