PHP E-commerce Programmer
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Develop and maintain e-Commerce sites/channels that being used by million users, in daily collaboration with different internal and external partners at Gameloft.
- Set up/implement the technical aspects required in agreement with different business partners of Gameloft.
- Develop/customize different components of Gameloft online distribution system
- Document your assigned projects
- Report to your direct supervisor.
- Good PHP and MySQL skills and familiar with other web technologies: XHTML, jQuery, CSS 3, Bootstrap
- Experience with web service – RESTful, JSON and good knowledge of SVN and git
- Familiar with web/wap programming, PHP Framework (Zend, Symfony, Laravel)
- Strong understanding of OOP/ OOD and strong experience with responsive UI is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology
- Work accuracy, careful/responsible attitude to interact with live-op system
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good in English (reading and writing) and good communication skill
- Self-learning and adaptability to new technologies quickly
Objectives (In 2-month probation)
- Familiar with main tables of shop DB ( purchases and game related tables ), can write custom SQL queries to extract needed data
- Strong understanding of Ecom backbone classes ( VersionInfo, Mobilesite, Genericsite ) and subscription actions(subscription,renewal,unsubscription)
- Able to customize layouts and optimize features of template 5.0 quickly
- Manage to finish all granted tasks with highest quality without any delay
- Make clear documents for projects, add precise comments in the codes so that other can easily follow up on the same
- Report Producer/Tech Lead frequently with task progress
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Work from home policy
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!