HR Communication Specialist
- Lviv, Lviv Oblast, Ukraine, 79000
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
HR Communications specialist works to ensure that all internal stakeholders are kept informed about the state of the company development up to date. They do this by communicating through several channels, such as staff intranet, email, social media, etc.
The main responsibilities are:
- be part of Gameloft global communications initiatives
- creating and planning an internal communication strategy
- providing communication support for the company's development programs, PR support for various changes in the company, and more
- cascading the information and collecting feedback from all Gamelofters
- ensuring that internal messages are delivered to Gamelofters in a clear, timely, and effective manner, using a high impact writing style and format
- searching for new ideas to ensure work and life balance together with HRM
- implementing internal corporate programs and campaigns in accordance with the plan
- developing a corporate culture in the company together with the HR team
- conducting various surveys such as employee involvement and loyalty in the company, etc. and conducting performance metrics
- assessing and preparing reports on the effectiveness of communication strategies with proper adjustments
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in advertising / PR in internal communication, HR, marketing, or similar business functions in IT industry
- competent oral and written speech (Ukrainian, Russian)
- strong Intermediate English is a must
- well-developed creativity and ideas generation
- excellent networking and communication skills
- ability to work independently and as part of the team
- systematic approach to work and compliance with deadlines
- be proactive, highly organized, and people-oriented
Will be a plus:
- experience of work with different social media channels
- experience in content management
- experience in writing articles, press releases, and advertising materials
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/