Game Developer C++ (Porting Team)
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Sofia is hiring a GAME DEVELOPER,
As Game Developer you will work with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including March Of Empires, which was created in this studio.
- You will link up with imaginative design teams to create hot new titles, fulfilling a wide range of genres from hardcore action to casual simulation.
- You will track, monitor, optimize, review and manage the full lifecycle for the code using agile methods.
- You will follow development standards, guideline and best practice for quality assurance.
You are good at:
- Demonstrating proficiency in C/C++;
- Experience with supporting Steam/ Android/ Windows applications;
- Good knowledge of object-oriented development;
- Working level of English language.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city (but in these pandemic times you have the opportunity to work safely from home)
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV and a Cover Letter. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.