C++ Game Developer Intern (6-month full-time contract)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
What you will learn and be trained:
- C++ programming & OPP knowledge
- Android Porting
- Game features in Gameloft games
- After the initial training period, the intern will join on-the-job training - work directly with the team on practical projects
- Proposing ideas to contribute to the development of the team, department and studio in general
- Final year students/fresh graduates from IT major; able to work full-time
- C++ programming & OOP knowledge
- Good logical thinking & willingness to learn
- Have a passion for programming, especially mobile game programming;
- English proficiency is an advantage;
- Local Vietnamese candidates only
What you will gain:
- An allowance of 6,000,000 - 8,000,000VND gross/month (based on candidates' competencies & committed working days)
- Professional training to fully develop your potential
- A creative, modern and open working place with our talents from around the world
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities (team building, events, CSR, etc)
- The opportunity to become an official employee of Gameloft
How to apply:
Kindly send your CV to: [email protected], titled: C++ Intern_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for the next round within 2 weeks and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months