Digital Project Manager
- Madrid, Spain
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Digital Project Manager is placed under the responsibility of the local Country Manager and the Innovation Project Manager
- Define projects, priorities and requirements for subscription services, landing pages and mobile sites of assigned countries, working closely with a dedicated team of developers;
- Follow the launched projects with tests and dedicated analysis to ensure everything works properly;
- Identify opportunities of growth or optimizations within existing and potential channels;
- Monitor competitors’ marketing actions and propose creative ideas to improve Gameloft’s subscription offers;
- Daily monitoring of traffic and perfomance indicators to understand trends and take next actions, check accuracy of stats, post launch analysis;
- Optimize credit usage, making sure the usage of the services is at expected level;
- Defining communication brief to designers for banners creation;
- Animate sites by updating them regularly (eg which games to promote on mobile sites, banners and offers for special occasions, launching sweepstakes);
- Work closely with User Acquisition Team to launch acquisition campaigns (optimizing flows, KPIs, communicating any change that might affect results);
- Support Sales Managers and Country Managers for business meetings with presentations and analysis.
- Build strong relationships with our strategic partners and guide them through relevant strategy recommendations in order to optimize our portals’ performances and increase the growth
- Continually run promotions and competitions on the operations you are in charge of
- Act as the key interface between the partner and all relevant divisions
- Maintain a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of our competitors and their business models, and the relative strengths/weaknesses of our own products.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in the Mobile Carrier/Digital Services Industry
- French bilingual a plus
- Rigorous, curious, effective and autonomous, you demonstrate abilities to make suggestions.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines
- Passionate to join a young, dynamic and international structure and to discover the fast-growing mobile game universe.
- Microsoft Office PPT and Excel proficiency a must
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to be part of an international environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Free coffee and fruit every morning!
- Free afternoon on your birthday!
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
- ... and Thursday afterwork beers!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
If the offer interests you, Join the Game!
Join our Survey.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this Survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.