- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Technical Tests and Recruitment Activities
- Join in external recruitment activities such as: academic programs, workshops, seminars, job fairs as part of the partnership between the Company and various schools/universities.
- Be responsible for technical aspects of internal recruitment such as: screening CV, correct tests, interviewing programmer candidates to ensure the best fit with the Company’s requirements;
- Periodically review the tests, evaluate its effectiveness and update them in line with SEA PRG test standardization.
Training Quantity and Training Quality
- Conduct pre-employment, internship, initial and specific training programs to help learner adapt quickly to projects, including technical knowledge, working process, and rules, teamwork…;
- Develop, evaluate training programs, training sessions, workshops, seminars… to help programmers quickly improve their knowledge, adapt to changes in terms of technology or production in collaboration with relevant experts/stakeholders;
- Analyze, identifying our programmer’s strengths and weaknesses to advise and propose solutions to improve training programs and process.
- Periodically review training programs and update training materials to fit with production needs;
- Participate in centralizing training materials inside SEA PRG Training team;
- Participate in improving continuous training activities in the studio;
- Continuously researching on game programming techniques, tools, game technologies, and platforms; implementing actions to share, diffuse and introduce those things to programmers;
Coaching, Consulting and Supervising
- Coordinate and supervise the work of trainees under assignment of PRG Trainer Lead;
- Evaluate the trainees after training period and advising suitable allocation for stakeholders;
- Participate in coaching new trainers in studio;
- Provide consulting to HR and PRG Trainer Lead in training activities;
- Provide consulting to managers about developing of training career path;
- Participate in defining training objectives in studio in collaboration with PRG Trainer Lead;
- Proposing new ideas that help optimizing process;
- Do weekly / monthly / quarterly / annually report to Studio Programmer Lead;
- Participate in preparing annual training plan for studio PRG Training Team in collaboration with PRG Trainer Lead;
- Take lead in some delegated projects in Studio PRG Training Team;
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by PRG Trainer Lead;
- Passion in training and training motivation.
- Good at development skills, C++/Java;
- Good knowledge about game development, game platforms, engines;
- Good in English, especially reading and writing;
- Keen on and good at research and development.
- Good team spirit, responsible, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good presentation skills and ability to speak confidently in front of a class/crowd is an advantage;
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.