- Barcelona, Spain
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing.
Our Barcelona studio is looking for a Product Manager.
The Product Manager is part of the World department and manages a product team to drive the revenue strategy of top games throughout their lifecycle, with the objective of boosting KPIs related to engagement & monetization.
Your main challenges will include:
- Collaborate with the game leadership (Design, Project, Marketing) to define the roadmap and long-term vision for the games, and ensure targets are met
- Drive the Live Operations, product & UA acquisition strategies, and help Gameloft management level take decisions
- Be a key contact point for external stakeholders and raise the business profile of the game through the whole organization
- AB test, research and analyze data to improve overall performance and support key game decisions
- Mentor and train the product team on a worldwide team to reach their objectives & focus on the right KPIs
- Evangelize best in class monetization systems & references, and share these across all teams
- At least 5 years of experience in Gaming
- Excellent analytical & data modelling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus
- Proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally
- Experience working on a live game operated as a service
- Game design or game creation skills
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Barcelona can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday;
- Medical insurance package
- Ticket restaurant card
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
Join our Survey.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this Survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.