- Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.
The VFX Artist will be responsible for creation, implementation, and systems spec for all effects components in the game. They will need to collaborate closely with engineering, design, and the other art disciplines to develop outstanding visual effects.
- Create visual effects and assets for games. Optimize them for the mobile platforms;
- Technical setup and integration of VFX in a game engine;
- Working closely with Designers and Engineers to create handcrafted in-game visual effects to be used for real-time game assets and environments;
- Ownership and interaction with programmers and technical art to develop, enhance, and maintain VFX systems;
- Serve as an active participant in team art discussions.
- In-depth understanding of current computer graphics capabilities and limitations;
- A sense of color, shape, composition and dynamics;
- Proficient with particle systems, physics, ribbons, shaders etc;
- Solving technical issues that arise with new tools or game performance;
- Able to paint special FX textures from scratch matching an established style;
- Professional game development experience with casual games is a plus!
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English. Your portfolio will convey technical mastery and a natural eye for artistic creativity and design. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete an art assessment.