- Hanoi, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
As a member of the game design team of Gameloft Studio in Vietnam, and under the responsibility of the Lead Game Designer as well as Producer, you will be in charge of the design of top-quality mobile games for international markets.
Your overall responsibilities consist of:
- Study and master original designs of a wide range of game genres.
- Creatively modify, adapt or produce gameplay contents, concepts, level layouts, and designs.
- Creating design documents for new designs, features, contents for improvements.
- Under producer's coordination, work with artists, programmers, and other GDs to make sure that the creative vision is fulfilled, and assist producer in checking and ensuring the quality of game versions.
- Creating wireframes for new UI (if any).
- Implementing new UI and fixing UI bugs via Flash or some other in-house tools.
- Constantly reviewing game KPIs to check game’s healthy, then propose solutions to fix (if any).
- Coaching, training the assigned newbie.
- Have basic knowledge of game mechanics.
- Have basic knowledge of programming.
- Passionate and Understand video games in a wide variety of genres on various platforms;
- Good understanding of target audience, user motivation, and market.
- Good at written & spoken English.
- Good at communication and presentation.
- Good at both self-management and teamwork.
- Be able to work under high pressure and within strict deadlines.
- Be creative at gaming ideas and working solutions.
- Understanding of game KPIs.
- Be open to learn new skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in information technology, or multimedia, or graphics... is a plus.
- Know about some popular game engines such as Unity is a plus.
- Have experience with Abobe Flash/ Animate is a big plus.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What we offer:
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Lunch Allowance: VND600,000/ month
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and PTI Accident & Health Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 29 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 11 days public holiday)
- Teambuilding activities & Company events across the year.
- Sport Clubs (Gym, Soccer, Pingpong), PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Free technical, soft skill, English and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
- Opportunity to be trained and participate in at least 01 real game project with great titles such as Asphalt, Minion Rush, March of Empire, ...
- Opportunity to access international game making technology, with a huge knowledge base from Gameloft studios around the globe.
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staff from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter, and portfolio (if applicable) to [email protected]
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our database for future suitable open jobs.
Want to learn more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!