- Lviv, Lviv Oblast, Ukraine, 79000
- Employees can work remotely
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The Product Manager works collaboratively with Producers, System Designers, Live Operations Managers & Data Scientists to define the monetization strategy of his/her games and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.
Your main challenges will include:
- Planning and defining business needs and activities
- Managing Live Operation strategy, targeting, promotions, update releases and in-game events
- Provide clear recommendations from market research and benchmarks
- At least 2 years of experience in Games/Online/Consulting
- Hands-on experience of business analysis techniques, full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint
- Knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of business analysis
- Excellent analytical & data modelling skills
- Upper-Intermediate in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a relatedfield; Master is a plus
- Understanding of Quality Assurance, Project Management and SDLC methodology (e.g. Waterfall, Agile) principles
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- 21-day paid vacation, 5 days paid sick leave
- Relocation package
- Free English courses
- Regular corporate events and team buildings
- Lunch compensation
- Gym compensation.