Game Producer (Mobile Games)
- Budapest, Hungary
About Gameloft Hungary:
Our studio has been operating in Budapest for more than 9 years, and our goal is to develop casual and mid-core games that bring relaxation and fun to millions of users on a daily basis. Until now we worked on games like Iron Man 3, City Mania, Disney Getaway Blast and Dragon Mania Legends. The latter is one of Gameloft's most successful projects, with well over 50 million downloads!
What can you expect from us?
• We are an 80-person game development studio in downtown Budapest
• We have diverse backgrounds and we all love to work on games and share ideas with each others
• The team will be international, we have several foreign colleagues
• Exercising your creativity when solving tasks is much appreciated
• You may be working on games using famous brands such as Marvel or Disney
Why work for us?
• We are creating awesome games enjoyed by millions of players worldwide
• Our office is in the downtown area, Boráros Square. It is on the Pest side of the Petofi bridge, and can be easily reached by public transport
• We have a flexible work schedule that can fit in most of your requirements (Also in this current global situation we are working from home)
• Good performance is always recognized, so if the game you're working on makes a profit, you will receive regular bonuses
• Never go to work on your birthday (you get extra leave for that day)
• We value health, which is why all our employees benefit from a private health insurance plan. This includes free access to an unlimited number of specialist appointments, an annual health screenings, as well as flu vaccinations
• Every summer we have a studio wide team building activity
• Every year we organize several Game Jams where we take care of the food and drinks and you can just focus on having fun alongside your teammates
• Coffee, tea and fruits are always at your disposal in the office
• We have an Employee Assistance Program (legal, financial, life management and mental health services)
• You'll also get a fitness pass which gives you access to all Life1 venues in the city
Do you know what it takes to launch top tier game titles?
Are you eager to project manage a game's development from concept to shipping?
If your answer is yes, don’t go any further. The opportunity is yours now at Gameloft Budapest.
• Lead our development teams toward the completion of top tier mobile game titles by planning and following up on the development cycle.
• Quality control in the main areas of game development: Game Design, Graphic Design, Programming.
• Coordinate and motivate the team to meet deadlines.
• Maintain relations and cooperation with other Gameloft teams and studios.
• Other people management tasks (i.e. managing the leads of the project).
What are the qualifications I need for this position?
• Passion for games, knowledge of the game industry
• At least 1 to 2 years experience in managing teams of creative people and managing creative projects from concept to release
• Ability to foster team excitement and synergy
• Ability to do many things at once in a fast changing and challenging environment
• A keen eye for detail and high standards of work
• Independence and initiative, along with a proven track record of seeking out tasks, finding new ways to enhance productivity both personally and for the team
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Technical background is a plus
What will happen when you apply?
You can apply with your English CV.
No cover letter is required. But if you usually play mobile, you can write down what :-)
At Gameloft, we believe in diversity, so no applicant will be discriminated against based on criteria such as gender, age, gender identity, religion, nationality, etc ...
Your CV will be reviewed by our Studio Manager and one of our Game Manager's and if they find it relevant, one of our colleagues from HR will contact you.
Next there will be a home test, followed by a chat with one of our HR colleagues and later with our Studio Manager and one of our Game Managers. They will give you specific details about the job and you can ask them anything you are interested in knowing about working here. As you will be in our studio, you will have a chance to look into the Gameloft environment and atmosphere as well.
The whole process usually takes 3-4 weeks, but in the current global situation it could be slightly longer.
If the test fails, we will notify you within 2-3 days. You will certainly receive feedback from us about the process, but you can also track the status of your application through our application system.
Looking forward to hearing from you,