- Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Description du poste
As a UX/UI Designer at Gameloft Paris, you will work in the Game Lab, a division focussed on Research & Development. You’ll be tasked with handling a broad range of projects in order to lay the groundwork for our studios’ production teams around the world and for our external partners.
Your mission: Boost innovation at Gameloft and the creativity of the teams by producing innovative interfaces in the form of prototypes and whole games that are in keeping with Gameloft's publishing strategy.
- Your main responsibility will consist of designing interfaces for the Game Lab's prototypes and whole games, creating wireframes, and producing and integrating elements into the game engine (Unity).
- You will have a broad role in all Game Lab productions to ensure that every project benefits from your expertise.
- You'll also work closely with the Game Lab's Art Director by providing suggestions and recommendations to production teams based in Gameloft studios around the world. To this end, you’ll be tasked with writing up documentation, conducting marketing research on competitors, and suggesting potential avenues for UX/UI innovation.
You have a passion for mobile games and know the top-grossing titles like the back of your hand. For you, a job in mobile is your career of choice.
You have 4 years of experience or more on mobile in an equivalent position. You’ve worked on projects in a variety of genres and aimed at a wide range of audiences.
You're as efficient when designing UX concepts as when creating UI elements.
You've mastered various prototyping and design tools, such as Unity, Adobe XD, or their equivalents.
You are versatile and can easily adapt to a fast-paced working environment where speed and innovation are key.
You express yourself clearly in English, and can hold a technical conversation, whether spoken or written.
Asset: You've already been part of a prototyping cell.
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- We offer relocation support from abroad
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.