2D & Video Artist
- Barcelona, Spain
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing.
Our Barcelona studio is looking for a 2D & Video Artist.
As a member of the Gameloft Creative Agency, the 2D & Video Artist will report to the Creative Agency Lead while meeting the needs of User Acquisition Team and the Marketing team. The main responsibility will be to create performing video ads specifically designed for different performance channels such as Facebook, Google Adwrods,TikTok, Snapchat and YouTube, among others You’ll be producing creatives ads for several game titles, each with its own unique visual and communication style, while always keeping in mind that the ultimate goal is to engage users and drive their direct response to generate game downloads. You will also benchmark ads from gaming competitors and participate to creative meetings to bring new ideas and concepts. The ideal candidate will take full ownership of their tasks, including but not limited to:
VIDEO (User Acquisition):
• Create performing video ads using motion design for User Acquisition (UA).
• Capture compelling in-game screenshots and footage from our in-house game engine.
• Adapt videos into various formats, recompress files and exports of all types.
• Create, retouch, stage and polish 2D/3D pack art and marketing assets following an established style, palette and template convention.
• Reinforce the atmosphere and visual impact of the packaging.
• Polish 3D resources already modeled (characters, objects, backgrounds, etc.).
• Process already-created assets and produce a wide range of formats in different specifications (resizes, re-layouts, localizations).
• Check the daily performance of your ads and closely work with the UA Managers to improve their results.
• Benchmark ads from gaming competitors
• Work on multiple tasks with overlapping deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Participate to creative meetings and bring new creative ideas.
• Learn and apply artistic / IP / licensing guidelines.
• Execute clients (licensor/lead/supervisor) revisions on spec and on time.
• Report to the Creative Agency Lead and 2D Lead for tasks, revisions, workflow, training and creative ideas
- You are creative!
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects.
- Strong motion-design experience, sense of composition & rhythm, good fundamental understanding of video editing and pacing.
- Ability to independently follow a creative brief through the full production cycle, from asset preparation to final delivery.
- Good artistic sensibilities and great attention to detail.
- Knowledge of UA and marketing practices.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Have a growth mindset, highly motivated, proactive, organized and independent.
- A passion for marketing and gaming
- Willingness to learn about game-engine content manipulation.
- Professional proficiency in English. Assets:
- Previous experience in the mobile gaming industry in a similar role.
- Previous experience with UA ads.
- Knowledge of Illustration (character and environment).
- Knowledge of 3D application and workflows (3dsmax, Blender, Unity or other game engines
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to be part of an international environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Free coffee and fruit every morning!
- Free afternoon on your birthday!
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
- ... and Thursday afterwork beers!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
If the offer interests you, Join the Game!
Join our Survey.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this Survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.