- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Program in the relevant languages (C, C++);
- Program all the various game modules (artificial intelligence, sound library, display, etc.);
- Program the tools required by other developers;
- Collaborate closely with the Game Designers as well as the graphics teams to determine various game constraints and establish each element.
• 10+ years of strong programming skills in C/C++;
• Experience with iOS, Android, Wii, PS3, Xbox Live Arcade, PSP or DS;
• University degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience;
• Seven or more years of game programming experience;
• Knowledge of 3D programming (OpenGL);
• Organized, self-reliant and a team player;
• Experience in the video game industry;
• Ability to work independently and under pressure;
• Ability to meet tight deadlines;
• Ability to optimize code size and speed to maximize the technological capacities of each device;
• Ability to program in a methodical and structured manner;
• High interest in video games and in-depth knowledge of gaming culture;
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team.
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
1. CV in English
2. Cover Letter in English with the subject "Why do I want to join Gameloft?"
What we offer:
- Work From Home wherever you are located for an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life-balance
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.