- Brisbane QLD, Australia
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Australia is looking for an super-game Creative Director to work on new IPs and some of their most famous franchises.
As the Creative Director, you will be responsible for team management and mentoring, as well as being a critical member of the project leadership group.
- Being responsible for the overall vision of the product: game play, visual style, story, audio assets, and cinematics
- Lead the process to pitch game design to tier one client and liaison with Gameloft's HQ creative team to present the game design
- Lead a large cross functional team to refine the process of collaboration that leads to great work
- Work with lead designers to help implement their goals and leadership responsibilities
- Combine your strong knowledge and innovation of industry standards and enable your team to do the same
- Conduct regular and meaningful one-to-ones with the team
- Act as a hiring manager for any future candidates within the team
- Plan, prioritise, and set inspiring objectives for the team members, giving them clear expectations and holding them accountable for their key results
- Work on career growth and succession planning for the team
- Experience as a Creative Director or even a Lead Game Designer looking for a step up with a AAA and mobile background
- Shipped at least two AAA titles, (obviously the more the better)
- Proven experience building and leading teams through full production cycles
- Proven experience of pitching and working with clients to develop the vision they are seeking and collaborate with the leadership team, game designers, game programmers and artists to bring that vision to fruition!
Gameloft Benefits include:
- Smart/casual dress code so you can be comfortable every day
- Birthday leave – take the afternoon off, it’s your Birthday!
- Private health support – to help you take care of you.
- Subsidy for the gym, your sport of choice, or rock-climbing membership
- Daily snacks - fresh fruit, fresh bean coffee, breakfast cereals.
- Friday Beer O’Clock & drinks with friendly game tournaments
- A lunch room with pool table
- Superb roof-top terrace for lunch + BBQ for Studio parties and events
- Secure bike storage room and shower facilities
- Studio located just minutes from Howard Smith Wharves and river
- Studio Mascot - “Mr Hendricks” the lively Dachshund who protects our Studio
- Time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day to help you start the year on the right foot
- Vacancy referral program with generous bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program - because sometimes we need additional support
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months