- Hanoi, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is looking for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
Occupying the key position in game production process at Gameloft Studio in Hanoi, you will coordinate project teams to develop world-class games on mobile devices for international markets.
Your overall responsibilities consist of:
- Be able to create a full rendering pipeline (shaders, lights, clipping, texturing…) that will perfectly reflect the concept art inside the game, based on technical constraint and production deadline;
- Be able to create custom shaders (graphs or coded);
- Visual effects creation and customization
- Support developers with performance and size optimizations
- Research and development of tools or built-in solutions re-usable for several projects
- Strong knowledge of Unity (project architecture, 3D and VFX pipelines, rendering tools and techniques…)
- Basic level in 3D Art: Model, Texture, UV
- Good knowledge of the game industry and new 3D and rendering techniques used
- Good English communication skill: able to communicate with workmates
- Having good sense of initiative, be proactive, be original and inventive
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good sense of creativity and art
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from Senior Artist, Lead Artist, and Producers
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Good artistic eyes and pay attention to detail
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Lunch Allowance: VND600,000/ month.
- Premium Health Insurance, Annual Health Check-up & other social insurances obligation based on 100% salary.
- Tet Bonus (13th month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 29 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave, 11 days public holiday)
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your application & portfolio to [email protected]
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/