Market Research Intern
- Paris, France
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Integrated in the Consumer & Market Insights team, you will work with the Market & Trends Analyst to help different Gameloft departments across the world acquire a better understanding of the ever-changing mobile gaming market. As such, you will work closely with members of the CMI team and interact with a large array of internal specialists: editorial team, game creation teams, product & brand marketing, etc. This role is based in Paris.
We are looking for a Market Research Intern who is enthusiastic about data driven decisions as well as investigating trends from the gaming landscape and adjacent industries.
Your everyday missions will include:
- Assist the analyst to address strategic and operational business questions
- Work with market intelligence tools to help analyze large data sets
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, using multiple data sources
- Gather external resources and identify key points to explore further
- Participate in the redaction of strategic reports, present actionable results based on market data in a clear & compelling way
- Curate an internal newsletter for market trends and quick consumer insights, working closely with CMI analysts
- Other missions may involve assisting in the implementation and analysis of quantitative or qualitative research (surveys, online blog, social listening…)
Desired skills and experience:
- Enrolled in a graduate or post-graduate program, with a major of Marketing, Data analysis, Market Research or other relevant fields
- Sense of autonomy and organization
- Good communication and social skills
- Strong skills on Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong English skills, both oral and written (this position involves working with a lot of English speakers)
- Passion for gaming
- A first experience as a market research intern is a plus
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi (one of our sister companies is Universal Music Group)
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- We offer relocation support from abroad
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.
- Note for non-French citizens: In France, salaried employees receive health insurance, unemployment insurance, etc. We will explain the details if you need to relocate.