- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Perform web and legacy system development, update and support.
- Initiate and lead development of internal web tools and applications, design and build back-office system from scratch.
- Participle on the conception and setup of automation system to facilitate the usage and project deployment on-site and on cloud.
- Create and maintain technical documentation linked with the solution developed
- Share and assist with colleagues on the conception, development and the platform functionality
- Suggest any improvements linked to security, performance, and the raising of the existing environments
- Work with infrastructure team to find innovative solutions
- Delivery high level solutions or subsystems like custom APIs, database modeling and design.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvement to user interface, software architecture, or new technologies.
- Analyzes customer requirements and defines solutions and architecture plus assistance to the team on problems and technical roadblocks.
- Recommends new technologies and development strategies
- Coordinate roll-out of new applications
- Provides production support
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least 1-2 years in Web Development or working experience in the related field
- Experience with Node.JS/TypeScript;
- Experience with RESTful/GraphQL APIs and system integrations;
- Experience with SQL databases, and NoSQL;
- Experience with Gitlab, Bitbucket, Docker and CI/CD is a must;
- Experience with AWS is a must (AWS cloud service, as EC2, S3, Lambda, GatewayAPI, Cloudfront, …)
- Experience with Frontend web (ReactJS) is a plus
- Strong knowledge in Shell script for CI/CD (Python is a plus)
- Professional knowledge: multi-platforms, network programming, design patterns..., and any new technology/language implied by work-related technology evolution;
- Very good at research and development;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new technical changes as per project need;
- Experienced with web frontend is a plus
- Experience with cloud platforms is required.
What We Offer:
- Monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses;
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as extra healthcare insurance (PTI);
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3);
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas);
- WFH is available during times of Covid-19 (only to local and local expatriates);
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills during WFH periods;
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home;
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born;
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area;
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply?
- Kindly send your CV to: [email protected], titled: DevOps_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters
Please be noted that only selected candidates will be contacted for the next round within 2 weeks and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months