- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
· Design brand identity for digital solutions: logo, icon, screenshots.
· Produce high quality 2D assets and textures.
· Edit 2D and 3D images and manipulate image composition.
· Create store assets and highlight them in a specific graphic context for each game.
· Create advertisement purposes following the Marketing team briefs: banners, interstitials…
· Create and enhance assigned 2D or 3D graphic elements.
· Add effects to static assets.
· Process already created elements and produce a large number of formats according to different specifications (resizing, new layout).
· Reinforce the atmosphere and visual impact of the packaging.
· Support the Marketing Team in the creation of commercial documents: pitches, backgrounds and other.
· Be responsible and have ownership over the execution of all art related marketing tasks.
· Deliver artwork at the agreed time and with high quality standard.
· Strong layout, graphic design, logo creation skills.
· Solid experience in composition, color and production.
· Solid expertise in typography.
· Solid expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Solid expertise in photomontage and 2D special effects.
· Solid experience in digital marketing, digital formats, ads.
· Strong knowledge of branding and marketing.
· Good ability to adapt to different art styles (cartoon, manga, realist, semi-realist, 3D look).
· Ability to take graphical initiative is desired and appreciated.
· Excellent knowledge of image formats, compression settings and resolutions
· Very good general knowledge of visual and graphical trends (TV, movies, web, games, etc.).
· Finesse and high quality of work are expected.
· Ability to improve and optimize existing assets.
· Proactive, creative, autonomous, responsible and well organized.
· Commitment and sense of responsibility.
· Good English (able to read and write in English).
· First experience in mobile games industry would be appreciated.
● Work From Home is available during times of Covid-19.
● Opportunity to own what do you from start to finish.
● Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
● Join our young, multi-national and multi-cultural team of talents.
● Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time.
● A fun and modern workspace with a dedicated Gaming Area.
How to Apply?
- Send your CV to: [email protected], titled: GRD_YOUR FULL NAME or apply here via SmartRecruiters.