Senior 3D Character Artist
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
· Produce very good quality 3D assets and textures.
· Create game 3D elements such as characters, objects, avatars, textures, backgrounds/environments, game maps, logo, fonts, and more in both ways: High end and low poly.
· Perform graphical work assigned by GFX Supervisor and producers.
· Graphics’ adaptation/optimizations from original to end.
· Ensure quality of any tasks assigned meets expectations and direction from Supervisor/Lead Artist.
· Animation: to create, modify and adjust animations.
· Master and apply all necessary work processes and tools (SVN, 3DsMax, Photoshop, plus any In-House and external tool needed to produce assets.
· Actively follow-up projects:
· Optimize & refine work processes
· Solve issues presenting in development
· Propose quality improvements
· Perform graphical work assigned by GFX Supervisors and producers.
· Deliver work on time.
· Other duties as assigned (including assistance for graphic design, and any other tasks involving artistic skills).
· Report your task status to your supervisors and producers, as requirement.
· Academic background in Arts, design or equivalent.
· Advance level in 3DsMax and Photoshop.
· Great understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective.
· Experience and knowledge about video games, and game development production processes.
· Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting.
· Great understanding of different art styles, design process and creative workflow.
· Advanced level in 3D Art: Modelling, Texturing and Rendering.
· Hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration are a plus.
· Good English oral and written communication skill: able to comprehend emails and reply.
· Good time planning and management.
· Ability to follow and adapt to different stylistic guidelines.
· Communication skills: Be able to assist GFX supervisor on negotiation, conflict resolutions and good in conveying messages with good listening skills.
· Interpersonal skill & Teamwork: Work as a core member and be able to connect people in team.
· Great sense of creativity and art.
· Able to concentrate for long periods.
· Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from GFX Supervisor and Producers.
· Good stress management skills.
· Be able to resolve artistic or technical issues.
· Creative autonomy: Be able to follow a brief and work on own initiative.
· Creative accuracy: Be able to follow closely finished designs.
· Ability to ask for, and provide quality feedback.
· Good organizational skills.
· Commitment, responsibility: Show strong commitment to the teams and to the company and willing to work hard.
· Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement
· Self-disciplined: Show strong will to keep up the good practices.
· Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support
· Passion: Demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work.
· Pro-active, autonomous, responsible and well organized.
· Keep good mindset and stress’ management when facing issues.
· Show initiative, be original and inventive.
· Ownership over own career path.
· WFH is available for locals and local expats.
· Opportunity to own what do you from start to finish.
· Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry.
· Join our young, multi-national and multi-cultural team of talents.
· Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time.
· A fun and modern workspace with a dedicated Gaming Area.
How to Apply?
- Send your CV to: [email protected], titled: 3DATC_YOUR FULL NAME or apply here via SmartRecruiters.