Senior 3D Animator
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities:
● Creating believable high-quality key-framed animations for real-time and pre-rendered sequences
● Collaborate with game designers and programmers to achieve the best animation within the platform limitations
● Meet the project milestones and deadlines
● Advance knowledge about all the necessary tools
● Work with the production team and Lead animator’s / Lead artists
● Animate Characters and Game Objects
● Rigging and Skinning with ability to do complex rigs
● Coach and train Junior Animators
Contribution in Management:
● Work closely with the lead animator, team producer, 3D specialist and the Studio Lead Artist
● Support to establish development guidelines for every aspect of art production
● Thorough and organized, allowing you to work with goals and to see a project through to its end within given deadlines
● Contribute to good working environment for the team
● Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening
● Report your tasks status to your Lead or Producers.
● Academic background in animation or equivalent, hand drawing, sketching and/or illustration.
● Advanced knowledge in character motion, physics-based motion and of the fundamental principles of animation.
● Over 3 years’ experience in 3D Studio Max and Character Studio.
● Over 3 years’ games industry experience
● Great understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective
● Excellent knowledge in skinning, rigging with low to medium polygon counts.
● Worked at least in the release of 1 AAA game
● Knowledge in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.)
● Great understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing
● Ability to resolve any artistic or technical issues
● Working experience on PC or consoles is a major asset.
● Perfect understanding of topologies associated to production constraints.
● Able to define and execute creative and stylish (Cartoony or Realistic) animations for characters, vehicles and objects.
● Good English oral and written skills
● Ability to accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
● Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive
● Effective organizational skills
● Great interpersonal skills
● Great sense of creativity and art
● Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from Art Lead, 3D specialist and Producers
● Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative
● Work well under pressure
● Great artistic eyes, pay attention to detail
● Communication competencies. Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
● Commitment and sense of responsibility: Show strong commitment to the team and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on time
● Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positivefeedback from others for improvement
● Self-disciplined: Demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work
● Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support
● Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms
● Proactive, autonomous, responsible and well organized
● Keep good mindset and managing stress facing issues
● Leadership skills over junior artists
● Opportunity to own what do you from start to finish
● Opportunity to be guided and work with professionals in the industry
● Join our young, multi-national and multi-cultural team of talents
● Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time
● A fun and modern workspace with a dedicated Gaming Area
How to Apply?
- Send your CV to: [email protected], titled: 3DANM_YOUR FULL NAME or apply here via SmartRecruiters.