Game Community Manager (remote work)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Employees can work remotely
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.
The Kharkiv Studio at Gameloft have an exciting opportunity for a Strong Game Community Manager to integrate their team of digital marketeers!
As a Game Community Manager, you will report directly to the Product Marketing Manager & will be responsible for delivering & executing the best social media & digital marketing strategy for your Game, with the ultimate goal of fostering healthy communities & helping in extending their gaming experience in-game & out.
PASSION is the key! For this position, we expect you to be a passionate & tech-savvy social media marketeer with an understanding of the importance of communities within a game’s lifecycle. You’re the kind of social marketeer who is aware of trends in your field & always looking for ways to instill these trends & benchmarks into your day-to-day role. It is needless to say that to be truly a great fit for this position, you should be a gaming savvy confirmed digital marketeer, with a deep understanding of the power of communities in the gaming realm.
JOB SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and implement the most adapted yet compelling community strategy for your game;
- Proactively take part in the elaboration of the marketing plans for your game, ensuring that all digital marketing & social marketing touchpoints are addressed in the most effective way;
- Set & track accurate KPIs to show progression , evaluate ROI & establish proper internal benchmarks;
- Proactively identify & propose innovating solutions & projects which will set your game apart from our direct & indirect competition;
- Identify opportunities for Gameloft to craft unique experiences for their game’s players in-game & out-game (e.g. contests, community collaborations, platform collaborations etc.).
- Deliver & coordinate the evergreen content plan & coordinate the content creation process for your game;
- Track & analyze community & content performance KPIs - draft & share reports on a regular basis;
- Coordinate the moderation plan for your game (in collaboration with the Global Engagement Marketing Team);
- Developing editorial content to support the community & enrich their experience out-game: patch-notes, blogposts, newsletters etc. & report on the performance of this content;
- Coordinate UGC programs for your game (e.g. Content Creator Program, hashtag challenges, community contributions board etc.) & report on the performance of these initiatives;
- Manage store reviews on specific platforms;
- Conduct benchmarks & trends observations, be a proactive source of ideation for the Game’s marketing team.
PROFILE & SKILLS:
- Strong digital marketing background with a proven track-record in delivering unique experiences with high ROI;
- A passion for gaming & gaming experiences of all kinds;
- Benchmark & ideas driven;
- Relationship driven: build credible & trusting relationships in a fast-paced environment with a broad range of colleagues & collaborators across the company & the world;
- Focused on objectives & KPIs;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong knowledge & application of social media & digital marketing tool-stack
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & international environment;
- Positive energy, team spirit & a zest of fun are a must.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
IN ORDER TO CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION, WE REQUIRE TO SEND FULL VERSION OF YOUR CV IN ENGLISH ONLY !