- Paris, France
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
At Gameloft HQ, as an Influencer Manager, you will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games. We are always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for our players, influencers and their audiences.
Gameloft’s Influencer Manager will be responsible for the company’s paid influencer outreach & strategy. We’re looking for someone who will help to work on inspired creative & ambitious campaigns that drive business results at a global scale and in an authentic way. You will report to the Influencer Marketing Team Lead & will strive to make Influence Marketing a key component in Gameloft’s Marketing Funnel by working closely with Product Marketing Managers across the globe.
- Ideate and manage the development of our Influencer Partnerships strategy ensuring a holistic approach, in collaboration with game development teams, marketing and community managers and in alignment with senior leaders;
- Curate and inspire people with your influencer marketing knowledge to help them grow
- Create and present highly engaging presentations around influencer strategies and results.
- Find synergies with Acquisition Managers & Game design to inspire and support game features meant to empower Influence Sponsorships;
- Coordinate our global and local influencer relations campaign elements including briefs, budget, contract & context integration with the ultimate goal of creating experiences that drive ROI and long-term engagement;
- Own global budgets for Influence Campaigns;
- Create and identify KPI based on revenue goals;
- Find ways to track and measure ROI – attribution, fingerprinting, SDKs, etc
- 2+ years of working with talent - content creators and influencers in a global environment
- Have established relationships with influencers in the gaming industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with a suite of measurement tools for influencers, media companies or brands
- Comfortable in a fast paced gaming environment
- Process – oriented, ability to facilitate change and inspire the sharing of best practices
Work at Gameloft
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi (one of our sister companies is Universal Music Group)
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- We offer relocation support from abroad
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you if you like coffee you'll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football, yearly football contest at Clairefontaine, and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.
- Note for non-French citizens: In France, salaried employees receive health insurance, unemployment insurance, etc. We will explain the details if you need to relocate.