- Sofia, Bulgaria
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Sofia is looking for a PHP DEVELOPER to join our Framework team. As a PHP Developer, you will be in charge of delivering solutions for internal tools supporting Gameloft on a global level. Your responsibilities will include implementation of new features and maintenance of our current projects.
- At least 1 year of experience with PHP
- Experience in HTML5, CSS and MySQL (a portfolio of web sites is a plus)
- Understanding of Оbject-Oriented Programming standards is mandatory
- Experience with Front and Back-end development
- Good organizational skills and result-oriented ability to meet deadlines
- Intermediate level of English (ability to read/understand technical documentation and communicate in a written form is a must)
- Good logic and analytic skills
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city (but for now you can remain safely working at home).
If you are interested in our job offer, please send a CV. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.