Customer Care Agent (Remote job)
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.
The customer care agent (CCA) answers to customer complaints from all around the globe. They will answer to customers' e-mails and phone calls and store every case in a dedicated tool. Each CCA must keep track of each case until it is solved.
- Fluent level of English;
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of second language (Spanish / German / French) is required;
- Previous working experience in customer support is a plus;
- Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Aptitude for team work;
- Excellent interpersonal relationship;
- Responsible and patient.
- Provide support to the customers: identify and solve customer problems using dedicated web tools;
- Handle and manage web tools specially made for customer support;
- Keep a record of each case in another dedicated web tool;
- Escalate cases that need a deeper investigation to the corresponding teams when needed;
- Notify Leads when a recurrent problem appears, to prevent further cases;
- Be able to identify problems and create new templates for recurrent ones.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
PLEASE, SEND YOUR CVs IN ENGLISH ONLY