Junior UI Developer
- Sofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Sofia is hiring a JUNIOR UI DEVELOPER.
As a Junior UI Developer you will work with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including March of Empires & War Planet Online, which were created in this studio.
- You will be responsible for implementing user interfaces for games;
- You will work closely with UI Artists, Game Designers and Game Programmers;
- Develop animated interface using action script and Flash/Animate.
- Develop user interface components.
- Manage real-time data visualization;
- Participate in agile development process;
- Use object- oriented practices at daily basis;
- Maintain an existing project - implement new features as well as debug an existing ones;
- Extend and support user interface framework.
- Some knowledge of C/C++;
- Experience in object-oriented development;
- Working level of English language;
- Passion for games will be a great plus.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
- Health insurance coverage, Meal vouchers
- Game rooms, relaxation zone, office massage, bike stand
- Studio location at the heart of the city with easy access to mass transportation and some of the best places to eat and drink around.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV and cover letter explaining why you would like to develop in the Free-to-play industry in English. Applications will be processed in confidentiality. All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.