C++ PROGRAMMER (FRESHER/EXPERIENCED)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.
As a member of Gameloft’s top-level engineering team in Gameloft Studios, your day-to-day work consists of:
- Programming, debugging and optimizing codes to create and port video games on a wide range of mobile phones.
- You will take part in projects involving various Gameloft studios around the world such as US, France, Korea, Japan…, and will work closely with project managers and other departments of the studio such as quality assurance, game design, and graphic art to deliver high-quality mobile games for international markets in Europe, Asia, America…
- C++ programming & OOP knowledge
- Good logical thinking & self-learning skills
- Have a passion for programming, especially mobile game programming;
- English proficiency is an advantage;
- Local Vietnamese candidates only
- Fresh/Experienced profiles are both welcomed
- Newcomers will be trained before working
What we offer:
- Monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses;
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance;
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3);
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas);
- WFH is available during times of Covid-19 (only to local and local expatriates);
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills during WFH periods;
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home;
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born;
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area;
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
Kindly send your CV to: [email protected], titled: C++ PRG_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for the next round within 2 weeks and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months